Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Would you like......

Good day all,

So, I'd like to know if you'd like my book Life Before and Life After at your store or to have me speak at one of events?

I'd like to be involved with anything that has to do with any form of cancer or a "silent/invisible" disease for this is what my non fiction book is about, my struggle, battle, and endurance which engulfs my faith and hope. I'd like to be a voice to provide inspiration to the so many that are hurting.

If interested please comment below or send an email to apauthor_p@yahoo.com and I'll have my PR team contact you and schedule me to be apart of your great cause.

We are only strong together and together is how we encourage, motivate, and inspire one another.

Peace and Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment